[DogParkList] Re: cocoaModem

David Ferrington 2E0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Fri Aug 26 04:00:21 EDT 2005

On 26/8/05 1:25 am, "dogparklist-request at dogparksoftware.com"
<dogparklist-request at dogparksoftware.com> sent:

not sure if this or Ham-Mac is best place to ask, but I'll start here.
Would have asked developer, but don't email.

Just thinking of getting into digital modes and obviously looking at
cocoaModem, reading about interface to rig.
I have a microHam for my FT-857 and I know from some experimentation with
MLDX that I can key PTT via the DATA connector on the back from MLDX (using
the Keyer). Don't see anything in the manual about using a microHam to
control PTT.
Anyone know/use a microHam to do this?

--
The bamboo that bends is stronger than the oak that resists. -Japanese
proverb