[DogParkList] Re: DogParkList Digest, Vol 11, Issue 7

David Ferrington 2E0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Fri Aug 12 06:49:16 EDT 2005

On 12/8/05 11:27 am, "Don Agro" <dagro at dogparksoftware.com> sent:

> This list is really geared towards helping people understand how
> MacLoggerDX (and our other products) work - not holding public votes
> on how to redesign them.

Ok, sorry, wont do that again.

> As you use MLDX and get to one of those points where you would like
> to tear off a panel - note what you are attempting to do and let me
> know - but I will find a description of the problem much more useful
> than a proposal for a new design.

Right, I'll use it a lot more and work within its current framework, to
determine if it a real want of mine, rather than a nice to have.
--
One can pay back the loan of gold, but one dies forever in debt to those
who are kind. -Malayan Proverb