[DogParkList] Logging field positions

Jonathan G0DVJ g0dvj at amsat.org
Mon Jul 25 09:17:53 EDT 2005

Actually - being able to drag not only the order of the fields in the
log window but also the fields in the data entry panel too (as well as
hiding some optionally) would be good too but that won't be practical
either for now :)
I suppose having an additional contest input helper window which could
perform this function wouldn't make things any easier either, given the
discussions we have had before Don ?

Good to have different people putting forward ideas though - since some
like Bob's will be possible in the interim.

Thanks all,
Jonathan G0DVJ