[Westchester911truth] Pilots for 9/11 Truth

Dan M Nalven lesspaine at nalven.org
Mon Sep 25 16:30:07 EDT 2006

Article by Glen Stanish, ATP (Air Transport Pilot) of Pilots for 9/11
Truth: http://pilotsfor911truth.org/UAL93.html , posted by our friend
Christopher Bollyn.

"Where is the Wreckage of UAL 93?"

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=85422 (2/15/06)

"Glen Stanish is a professional pilot who has worked with me to find
the truth of what really happened on 9-11. He recently sent me the
draft of an article that deals with the absence of any wreckage from
the crash site of UAL 93.

"Because this subject is ignored by the mainstream media and
professional investigators the efforts of concerned citizens like Glen
Stanish are very important."

Well presented and cited including quotes from Colonel George Nelson's
(retired) writings.

Dan