[Westchester911truth] Westschester 911 Truth mail list

Dan M Nalven lesspaine at nalven.org
Sat Sep 9 12:09:09 EDT 2006

Hi Folks,

This message is a test to the list to make certain that everything is
still hunky-dory. I had suspended all activity the end of last week as
I used this server to broadcast the Press Release of NYC Groups
Anniversary Events to a _large_ list of media email contacts I have.

It should be back to normal now and I see that Connie has 2 messages
awaiting my approval (Hi Connie!) that will be sent forward in a
moment.

The NYC Events schedule will also be sent, although you should have an
idea of what's going on this weekend.

I met and heard Kory Rowe (co-producer "Loose Change) speak last night
at St Marks along with several local speakers, then... Ralph Shoenman.
The man is a walking encyclopedia and when asked a questoin will
eventually get around to answering it after imparting 5 minutes of
preparatory knowledge to you. He will be speaking again Sunday night,
which don't miss the GREAT lineup of speakers at Cooper Union's Great
Hall on Sunday.

I'm on my way down to St Marks. See you there or elsewhere this weekend.

Peace,
Dan