[Westchester911truth] Re: Schedule for the Aftershock Conference at Pace University

Dan M Nalven lesspaine at nalven.org
Tue Sep 5 11:23:37 EDT 2006

Thank you Carol.

I would like to flier outside whether I get in to the talk or not. One
flier would be my 'We The People' broadside that I beleive you have a
copy of and a half-sheet flier along the same line (and about 1/10 the
cost). This is modeled after David Slesinger's activity at UVA. We are
throwing down the gauntlet to any commission members we can reach to
request that they honor their stated committment to open, national
debate.

Are you available? And to anyone on the Westchester list, this is the
type of action that will get noticed. It is a prime opportunity that
should not be missed. Please reply to this list or me personally if
you have an interest in helping.

Dan
914.941.6488
911Courage.org

> Here is the information for the Conference at Pace University. Pace
> University is opposite/accross from City Hall and right by the
> Brooklyn Bridge.
> Here is the schedule for the whole conference. Most of the stuff is in
> the
> daytime.
> Lee Hamilton is giving a keynote address with Q& A on  Thursday
> afternoon. To
> attend you have to register online, but the tickets are
> complimentary.  Tom
> Fotti and Sherry Bender are attending also.
>

> For more information, go to : _http://www.pace.edu/aftershock_
> (http://www.pace.edu/aftershock)  and it will direct you to the
> website.
>
> Here is some information on the event :