[Westchester911truth] [Fwd: [ny911] NY 911 Truth Update - 8-31-06]

Dan M Nalven lesspaine at nalven.org
Fri Sep 1 10:23:27 EDT 2006

-------------------------- Original Message --------------------------
Subject: [ny911] NY 911 Truth Update - 8-31-06
From:    news at list.ny911truth.org
Date:    Thu, August 31, 2006 21:51
To:      news at list.ny911truth.org

Hello all,

NEW MEDIA COVERAGE

After over a year of events at St. Marks Church combined with our 3
years at Ground Zero, we continue to get media coverage as a result
of our activism as well as our message. The Villager, a weekly
community paper covering Greenwich Village, printed a big article
beginning on the front page in the current issue. Now to my surprise,
a young journalist from AM New York, one of those free morning
papers, attended our St. Marks event last Sunday. While walking to
WBAI this afternoon to record a PSA for our 9/11 Truth Breakthrough
Weekend, he called me saying the story will run tomorrow morning! So
New Yorkers should pick up a copy of AM New York on Friday.

9/11 INFO RESOURCE SERIES

Sunday Sept. 3rd - AN ACTION MOVIE
with Luke Rudkowski

This evening we will take a look at excerpts from the unreleased 3rd
version of Loose Change. This video was only played once at the
American Scholars Symposium in LA which created quite a buzz. Luke
will give a brief description on the importance of actions, expanding
the movement throughout the city and going after the real criminals
along with a breakdown of the historic weekend to come. After the
movie, get your shoes ready because we will be hitting the streets
and marching to Union Square where we will educate the public on the
lies of 9-11. Education is pointless unless you use it. If you want
to do something positive for the cause, you'll be in the right place.
The ruling elite has destroyed the towers as a pretext for their
agenda of war and global domination. The time to act is now while we
still can.

Donation: $5

ADVANCE TICKET SALES FOR SUNDAY SEPT. 10TH AT COOPER UNION

We've contracted with a ticket agency to provide advance ticket sales
for our Sunday event  over the 5th anniversary weekend called "The
9/11 Truth Breakthrough Rally". We'll have an afternoon of top
authors, researchers, film makers & activists who will provide hard
facts, historical context logical conclusions, and activist solutions
we must pursue now. In the evening we'll hear from Alex Jones, get a
sneak preview of Loose Change Final Cut, and have a special
appearance by Immortal Technique. Cooper Union is located at 7th
Street between 3rd and 4th Avenue on it's own "island". It's the big
brownstone building.

We urge people to buy their ticket in advance by calling 212-274-4200
or online at <http://www.ticketcentral.org>Ticket Central where our
event is listed in the pull down menu as The 9/11 Truth Breakthrough
Rally. Price of $12 + $2 service fee for the full day will include a
free "Investigate 9/11" T-shirt given at the event. Spread the word!

FAMILIES WILL CALL FOR A NEW INVESTIGATION

Folks, here's a press release sent out by Kyle Hence. We can only
hope the families will make a strong demand to put an end to the
fraud of the 9/11 Commission and convene a true, independent
investigation which has the potential to lead to real justice.

Press Advisory

On 5th Anniversary of the Attacks, Victims' Relatives to Challenge
Credibility of 9/11 Report -- Say Case Merits New Investigation

Producers of 9/11: PRESS FOR TRUTH to Reveal Details of National Campaign

Monday, September 11th
11AM -- 12:15PM

National Press Club
Zenger Room
529 14th Street NW 13th floor
(corner of 14th and 'F' Street)
Washington, DC

9/11 families and speakers TBA will join producers of a
recently-released feature-length documentary "9/11: Press for Truth"
at a press conference at 11AM on September 11th at the National Press
Club in Washington D.C.. Participants will cite a growing body of
evidence calling into question the credibility of the 9/11 Report and
demand a new investigation into the attacks of September 11th.

Producers of 9/11 Press for Truth to be released on September 5th and
broadcast on international television over the anniversary will
report on the reception to the film following screenings in NYC,
Washington DC, Chicago, Oakland, and over 20 other cities nationally
over the 9/11 memorial weekend. Paul Thompson, author of The Terror
Timeline (Harper-Collins), 9/11 family members and special guests
will be in attendance to make brief statements and answer questions
from the press. C-SPAN and other media outlets are invited to
participate.

Press only (due to limited size of room). Advance confirmation required.
***************************
EVENT PLANNING

If anyone has a car and can help transport literature to Union Sq. on
Sat. morning, as well as pick up food on Monday between 11am and 2pm,
please contact me at my email address below. We'll have one more big
planning session on Wed. Sept. 6th at St. Marks Church. We hope to
see a big crowd there. This will be our big change to create a truth
breakthrough that will reverberate throughout the fall and throughout
the world!

Truth will prevail,

Les

[For all new members, please be advised that this list serve is an
announcement tool I use to send out event info and occasionally news
items. To correspond, please do not hit Reply. Email me directly at
jazzyday at earthlink.net. Thanks!]