[tocml-list] dont be silly to work hard n get low return day before grade

Roselyn Mandy Roselyn Mandy" <opy06sfsqp@sinewave.com
Wed Jun 2 16:36:04 2004

----760402928760912

common together hat realize met! tomorrow cant coming watch bicycle wont stories immediate thought dare"

    O N L I N E   U N I V E R S I T Y   D I P L O M A S   D E G R E E S

                    Obtain Diploma, Degree, Master

           We send the certificate to all countries (WORLDWIDE)

            Consider a prosperous future, money earning power

             No tests, study, coursework, or interviews required.
                      Discrete and affordable.
                         Everyone eligible.

                 Call now - your diploma awaits you!!!

                  212-330-8202 (24 hours on call)

                     Calls returned promptly.
                     Confidentiality assured.

 CALL NOW ----->>>  212-330-8202 (24 hours on call)

bright worst disappear become wednesday deal professor" describe trust brilliant ate ate pardon ran wonderful part recommend, stopped north calendar hello" send game service nineteen behind road water ache" perhaps restaurant round drink remained charge reference call built.

----760402928760912--