[tocml-list] TOCML Example

Curtis Duhn curtis@duhn.com
Fri Jan 25 01:24:00 2002

I don't really like this syntax, but I wanted to get a baseline example
out the door that we can work from.  I don't have time to describe the
semantics right now, but hopefully it's pretty straightforward.

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<tocml version="0.1">
    <head>
	<parent link="http://www.duhn.com/sitemap.toc"/>
    </head>
        <node id="tocml" title="TOCML"
         description="Table of Contents Markup Language"
         link="http://www.duhn.com/tocml/">

            <node id="tocml.vision" title="Vision"
             description="The motivation and vision for TOCML."
             link="http://www.duhn.com/tocml/vision/"/>

            <node id="tocml.list" title="Mailing list"
             description="tocml-list registration and archives."
             link="http://two.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/tocml-list"/>

            <node id="tocml.directory" title="Directory"
             description="This refers to another file as a subfolder"
             link="http://www.duhn.com/tocml/directory/index.html"
             children="http://www.duhn.com/tocml/directory/sitemap.toc"/>

        </node>
</tocml>