[Scons-dev] Python 3 issue

RW garlicbready at googlemail.com
Sun Jun 25 20:05:45 EDT 2017

Just to follow
instead of using exec_module I think this might work with relative imports
instead
```
   spec = importlib.util.spec_from_file_location(absolute_path,
absolute_path)
   module = spec.loader.load_module(spec.name)
```
I'll see if it works with tools in different places before doing a pull
request

Many Thanks
Richard