[Scons-dev] Issue tracker

Tom Tanner (BLOOMBERG/ LONDON) ttanner2 at bloomberg.net
Mon Mar 9 04:08:47 EDT 2015

I realise that it's going to be a major effort to transfer all the existing issues from Tigris, but how much work would it be to  *start* accepting tickets on bitbucket? There's a lot of stuff that looks like it's more-or-less defunct on Tigris (version 1 bugs...) and just seeing newly raised bugs along with the current code would be a major usability improvement.

I'd be happy to transfer my (very small number of) existing bugs over if the system was there.