[Scons-dev] Pull requests

Dirk Bächle tshortik at gmx.de
Sun Jul 20 05:48:56 EDT 2014

Hi,

On 20.07.2014 08:55, anatoly techtonik wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 20, 2014 at 4:35 AM, William Blevins <wblevins001 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I don't want to be annoying, but I am probably gonna be asking lots of
>> questions
>> about issues. Do developers get notifications about issue comments or should
>> I post
>> those questions on the scons-dev?  I assume the later and I will add
>> comments
>> for any decisions made on the issues, so that information doesn't get lost
>> :)
> I don't get any notifications about issues, [...]

I do, because I'm subscribed to the Tigris Issue mailing list. Every
other subscriber should see your comments too. Additionally, each issue
has a "CC" list, where the creator and current assignee are added
automatically. Like for the Issue ML, it's up to your own whether you
want to "watch" a special issue or not.
So unless you have concrete questions about the source code, it's
probably enough to just add your comments to the issue itself.

Please don't use the developer ML to "bump" your issues.

Best regards,

Dirk