[Scons-dev] please try latest default branch

Dirk Bächle tshortik at gmx.de
Wed Jan 8 18:30:51 EST 2014

Hi Roberto,

On 08.01.2014 22:52, Gary Oberbrunner wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 8, 2014 at 4:49 PM, roberto de vecchi

> <roberto.devecchi at vi-grade.com <mailto:roberto.devecchi at vi-grade.com>>

> wrote:

> Gary,

> I think that the problem I'm seeing is generated by the

> modification in FS.py around line 3052:

> removing the reset of self.cwd things look much better and I can

> build correctly with interactive mode. Just for your info we are

> running exclusively with variantdir enabled and no source duplication.

> If you can confirm the small change makes sense, I'll let some of

> our developer test more in detail this configuration.

> It makes sense to me, but Dirk will have to have a say.

thanks a lot for testing the new version. Please continue with the reset
of self.cwd commented out (or remove the whole line). If you find
further issues, just let us know immediately.

@Gary: Let's wait another day and see if Roberto finds more errors, then
I'd prepare a pull request for removing the offending lines, okay?
Trying to reproduce the failing build on our side and then working
around it, is probably not a good idea so short before the release.

Best regards,

Dirk