[Scons-dev] 2013+ projects

Kenny, Jason L jason.l.kenny at intel.com
Sun Feb 3 21:54:41 EST 2013

I would second getting python 3.2 support in. I would favor a 2.7/3.2 move. I understand that this mean people in 2.6 or below will have issue in that the will be stuck with and older version of SCons once that move happens. However I don't see that as an issue as user that choose to say with older system are used to the limitations and bugs that come with older software. That is the risk we all deal with. All tools are broken in some way, and generally get better with newer versions.

I would say that we should target that first, then look at refactoring efforts such as nodes, taskmaster, toolchains, etc.

Jason