[reportlab-users] Problem using drawToFile() using PyCairo backend

Lele Gaifax lele at metapensiero.it
Mon Jun 12 05:59:27 EDT 2023

Hi again,

I distilled the attached script that raises that very same problem in
the environment of my app, while in a standalone small virtualenv
containing

    freetype-py==2.4.0
    Pillow==9.5.0
    pycairo==1.23.0
    reportlab==4.0.4
    rlPyCairo==0.3.0

it works, so this seems definitely a problem in my setup.

I will dig further to understand what is going on in the app context,
that apparently has the same versions of those packages, except for
Pillow, which is at version 9.4.0...

Thanks for any hints,
bye, lele.