[reportlab-users] Patch to support tables with oversize cells

Lennart Regebro lregebro at shoobx.com
Mon May 30 08:16:00 EDT 2022

On Mon, May 30, 2022 at 11:27 AM Robin Becker <robin at reportlab.com> wrote:

> I think the problem is the use of these lines in the patched tables.py
>
> 1952: T._linecmds = T._splitLineCmds(n, doInRowSplit=doInRowSplit)

Yes, you are right, the original did not set that on the T table, but just
used the A variable. I'm surprised this leaks back to the original table,
but your change there is definitely good, setting it on the T table is not
useful.

If you want to I can implement a 2-level copy if _cellvalues, _cellstyles
etc as well, to ensure the original table is unchanged?

//Lennart