[reportlab-users] No usage of recursiveGet/Set/DelAttr

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Mon Feb 28 08:23:03 EST 2022

Claude, I see that recursiveSetAttr is used by our commercial product
`rml2pdf`.  It's possible we could remove them, as python provides much
better tools for that kind of thing than it did in 2001.   We have to scan
a few other repositories to see if there are other uses before we can be
sure.

- Andy Robinson