[reportlab-users] Python files and ascii

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 21 06:02:08 EST 2022

That's a good point Robin, something I'll keep in mind for other Python
projects.
Generally it has only been people's names where I/we have needed this
(things
like contributor listings or references in comments/docstrings).

Would it be a helpful compromise to allow unicode Python files for the
tests only?

Peter