[reportlab-users] JustifyRight in ParagraphStyle

Moshe Uminer mosheduminer at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 08:48:36 EDT 2021

Hi, I'm enjoying reportlab, but I've run into an issue.
Currently, when using TA_JUSTIFY in ParagraphStyle, the last line is
aligned to the left. This is problematic when using an RTL language
together with justify, as the last line of the paragraph should be aligned
right.
I don't know how complex it would be to add this option, but I would
definitely appreciate it :).

(I sent this email once before, but I'm sending it again because I think it
wasn't sent to the mailing list because I had not yet subscribed to the
list).