[reportlab-users] Online test in reportlab-3.6.0

Antonio T. sagitter sagitter at fedoraproject.org
Thu Aug 5 14:21:07 EDT 2021

In fact, this sounds strange for me, too.

I have omitted the most important information (and the only difference
with previous builds of reportlab): we are using Python-3.10.0~rc1

However, i tested reportlab-3.6.0 with Python-3.10 + internet connection
and that test works; so, something unworkable may be there with the
skipping process when i use Python-3.10 in offline mode.

This is the full build log:
https://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org//work/tasks/6582/73346582/build.log

On 8/5/21 7:57 PM, Robin Becker wrote:
> If you can tell me a good way to establish that we are offline then
> sure. We can just skip it. This test has been present for a long time
> though so I doubt it has just now started to cause a problem.
>
> On 05/08/2021 18:46, Antonio T. sagitter wrote:
>> Hi all.

---
Antonio Trande
Fedora Project