[reportlab-users] Question about reportlab python package

Robin Becker robin at reportlab.com
Tue Sep 29 07:13:10 EDT 2020

On 29/09/2020 11:11, Fab J wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm using the reportlab python package. Is there a GitHub page to report
> issues or make pull requests? I'm having trouble finding one and would like
> to contribute.
>
> Regards,
>
> Fabian

Hi Fabian,

we have a github mirror, but since our main repository is in mercurial we won't accept patches there. The main
repository is here

https://hg.reportlab.com/hg-public/reportlab

but that will be read only except for the developers.

You can make PRs against the mirrot here

https://github.com/MrBitBucket/reportlab-mirror

but they will not be accepted although they may end up in the code if people think they are useful.

We have a users mailing list here

If you want to ask for advice provide reasons why we should use changes or submit patches etc etc please use the list.
It at least allows others to see and argue over details.