[reportlab-users] pyRXP 2.2.1 - Package Install Fails

Robin Becker robin at reportlab.com
Tue Oct 27 11:54:44 EDT 2020

Hi Vishnu,

I confirm the error when using the tar.gz; the wheels seem fine.

I uploaded a new version of the sdist to https://www.reportlab.com/pypi can you try with that?

By default my pip seems to prefer the .whl, but I can force it to use the tar.gz and see the error for the original sdist.

The setup.py was fairly obviously broken regarding the license file. I think I have now fixed.

Please let me know what python/os you are using and if the latest pyRXP-2.2.1.tar.gz works.