[reportlab-users] Installation issue in Mac OS Big Sur

Robin Becker robin at reportlab.com
Thu Nov 19 07:50:59 EST 2020

Hi Mathieu,

thanks for the report. You can report issues at the users list see

So macintosh is now deprecated. I guess there's an OSX flag or somesuch.

 From the fact that you are building the package yourself I assume that this
pypi package doesn't work for you on you improved OS

https://files.pythonhosted.org/packages/84/56/21501baa7e6b9a0791711b89d66c66c70f68837549f6a6ed008e563638ff/reportlab-3.5.55-cp39-cp39-macosx_10_9_x86_64.whl
which I build with multibuild on travis.

Unfortunately multibuild hasn't advanced beyond 10.9, but perhaps that's an issue with travis as well.