[reportlab-users] ODP: Table rendering performance

Robin Becker robin at reportlab.com
Thu Mar 12 11:29:40 EDT 2020

On 12/03/2020 12:45, Peter Cock wrote:
> Could you triage all the BitBucket issues then - and close the tracker to
> new issues?
>
> In particular, my personal interest is this highly voted on issue with
> Pillow:
>
> https://bitbucket.org/rptlab/reportlab/issues/176/incompatibility-with-pillow-600
>
> Peter

I think this issue was properly fixed in https://hg.reportlab.com/hg/reportlab/rev/37fce4b8f084
The gentoo patch would also have worked, but my understanding is that the im_load call was only required for a version
exactly equal to 1.1.7 and the getattr(Image,'VERSION','').startswith('1.1.7') test should be OK.

That code should certainly be in the current pypi version 3.5.34.