[reportlab-users] Strange problem with an inline image in a Paragraph

Robin Becker robin at reportlab.com
Fri Jun 26 12:22:08 EDT 2020

On 26/06/2020 15:23, Lele Gaifax wrote:
> Robin Becker <robin at reportlab.com> writes:
>
>> In fact the error appears to be in 3.5.43; so I am a bit confused if you see it in 3.5.42. If
>> in fact you are using 3.5.43 than the attached paragraph.py should fix the bug (at least it
>> does so for me).
>
> We share the same confusion then: I'm certainly using 3.5.42, the latest
> official version available on PyPI (I always pin all my dependencies).

OK I tested your original example in 3.5.42 and that does show a replicant. However, I think that is just showing up the
problem because the frame size is requiring a split. My example eliminated the frames and shows the underlying error in
3.5.43, but not in 3.5.42. So I think the confusion is accounted for. I confirm that the original frame related and the
simplified error are both fixed in my latest code. I will try and commit that and create packages (harder as I am
furloughed at the moment).