[reportlab-users] Wrong link on homepage

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 2 10:20:06 EDT 2020

That's a good idea, if most of your Python developers are on board with it.

If you do apply black whole-scale, I think it would be better to do it
sooner rather than later, as it will disrupt merging any feature branches
started before applying black. Applying it incrementally on a folder by
folder or even file by file basis can work too - this can can be enforced
with continuous integration with a shrinking exclude list.

Peter

Self promotion: You might find https://github.com/peterjc/flake8-black useful
for doing the black check from within flake8. Alternatively something like
pre-commit can handle multiple checks like flake8, black, XML validation,
etc (i.e. not just Python files).