[reportlab-users] Python 3.8 wheels

Robin Becker robin at reportlab.com
Thu Oct 31 05:07:46 EDT 2019

Hi Marius.

I have now used the Pillow hack (which mostly comes from Manylinux anyway) to get windows wheels. No idea why they stuck
on the rc1 though. I used the released 3.8.0.

Hopefully you will get all green lights.

I have been using image differencing for some time to spot changes in ReportLab, but simple blink comparator isn't good
enough. I might try your imgdiff code for differences.