[reportlab-users] How to make a table with rows longer than one page in raportlab

Robin Becker robin at reportlab.com
Mon Jan 7 08:05:28 EST 2019

Hi Leo,

we have never supported splitting cells so there's no obvious answer. Simple strings will just overflow across the page if you
have fixed width columns, but simple strings allow you to count the number of lines. You can put Paragraphs into tables and then
they will wrap lines so avoiding the simple split code. However we don't have an answer for the case when even wrapped lines
overflow the page (or frame height).