[reportlab-users] Error using ImageAndFlowables

Robin Becker robin at reportlab.com
Wed May 16 04:57:57 EDT 2018

........r this case.

>> I will take a look as time permits.
>
> Great, there's no hurry since that is a completely new feature I introduced in
> the last weeks and nobody is seriously using it yet ;-)
>
> bye, lele.

Hi Lele, I just tried this with latest RL and it works for me. If you are just using pip install reportlab then I guess the
version that's in python pypi is out of date. You can always try the packages from here

https://www.reportlab.com/pypi

where we put out the latest micro releases etc etc. You need a login id, but that's all.