[reportlab-users] pdf-with-embedded-ttf-font-does-not-print

Yannick Gosteli @ PETZI yannick.gosteli at petzi.ch
Thu May 3 06:47:34 EDT 2018

Dear,

I experiment a similar problem and I would like to convert all my texts
to curves as suggested.
I spent time to find a way to do that, especially in the file
'reportlab/graphics/chargs/textlabels.py' as suggested below, but
without any success.
Would you mind to give me an example how to convert characters into curves?

Thank you
Yannick