[reportlab-users] Table split Overlap Page Header

Tim Roberts timr at probo.com
Fri Jan 26 12:54:52 EST 2018

MOHAMED BLACK wrote:

> I'm new to reportlab world so may be this is easy question but i
> couldn't find any useful information after digging the mailing list
> and Google
>
> so my problem is when a table split automatically it overlap my page
> header
> i managed this overlap in first page by adding Spacer
> but i have no clue how to do it for the auto splited table pages
>
> here is a demo of what i mean it appear  in page No:2

If you want your top margin to be 1 inch, then you shouldn't be setting
it to 1/4 inch:

PdfDoc=SimpleDocTemplate(buffer,pagesize=(PageWidth,PageHight),showBoundary=0,
        rightMargin=18,leftMargin=18,topMargin=18,bottomMargin=32)

Change topMargin to 72 and get rid of the spacer.

Tim Roberts, timr at probo.com
Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.