[reportlab-users] ReportLab Table Option

Bryan Arguello bromero314 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 22:42:20 EST 2018

Hi Andy,

Thanks for the reply!

I understand. What I am trying to do is create a pdf that splits a wide
table by columns rather than rows. The height of the table easily fits onto
a sheet of paper, but it is a wide table. So if 11 columns fit on a page
and there are 33 columns in the table, then we want to print three pages
each with 11 columns.

Since your email, I went ahead and generalized our code so that it creates
separate platypus Tables for each table I want to appear on a new page. The
only difficulty I am no having is figuring out how to give them to my
SimpleDocTemplate so that each Table is printed on its own page. Is that
simple enough to do?

Thanks,

-Bryan