[reportlab-users] TableOfContents addEntry doesn't work?

Mike Driscoll mike at pythonlibrary.org
Thu Feb 15 21:19:59 EST 2018

Hi,

I was trying to follow along with ReportLab's user guide's instruction on
creating a table of contents using the addEntry method and I can't seem to
get it to work. It just keeps adding a TOC placeholder in instead of adding
the actual table of contents.

Here is my code:
https://gist.github.com/driscollis/69d4ef8a3f3714484e0788d747b3d5d5

Could someone tell me what I am doing wrong?

I have tried the afterFlowable() override that it mentions as well and that
works, but I wanted to know why doing it the other way does not.

Thanks,
Mike

Mike Driscoll

Blog:   http://blog.pythonlibrary.org