[reportlab-users] Query regarding adding image to the frame

Ganesh Ankulwar ganesh.ankulwar at zs.com
Fri Aug 24 06:48:15 EDT 2018

Hi Team,

I am generating a pdf in which the image size(say height) is dynamic and I want to add this image to the pdf, but also I don't want the change the size of that page with other pages.
So, I am looking for a solution to split the image dynamically and add the splitted images to the frames if the existing frame size Is exhausted.

Looking forward for you replies

Thanks and Regards,
Ganesh Ankulwar
ZS Associates India Pvt. Ltd.
World Trade Center, Tower 3, Kharadi, Pune 411014, Maharashtra, India
www.zs.com<http://www.zs.com>