[reportlab-users] Obsolete CVS links to ReportLab web site in source code files

Robin Becker robin at reportlab.com
Fri Nov 3 12:26:56 EDT 2017

I'll try and do a sweep through to eliminate these. I think the links were
actually to the svn database and they got left behind when we moved over to
mercurial first in house and then on bitbucket.

It should be possible to do the mapping ie your example ends up as

https://bitbucket.org/rptlab/reportlab/src/tip/src/reportlab/graphics/renderbase.py?at=default