[reportlab-users] Revival of svglib

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Tue Jan 24 04:07:36 EST 2017

On 24 January 2017 at 08:59, Dinu Gherman <gherman at darwin.in-berlin.de> wrote:
> During the process we have even found a buglet in reportlab, which Robin, promptly as usual, fixed in v. 3.3.26. [1] (although that fix, being one in an increased reportlab package micro version, is available only for registered reportlab users from the reportlab PyPI server [2]).

We will do a public release including this within the next 2-3 weeks
and call it '3.4.0', as we have quite a bit of new stuff.  It's just
not feasible to generate and upload many megabytes of binaries and to
create up to date docs for every point release, and we need to block
out a week between client projects.

- Andy