[reportlab-users] Time Series Charts - date stamps interpreted as integers

Robin Becker robin at reportlab.com
Tue Apr 4 08:45:24 EDT 2017

Hi Kostadin,

There is something called a NormalDateXValueAxis axis which we have often used
for day valued axes.

It tries fairly hard to get equal sized intervals, but as you know that may be
hard if you have other constraints like end of month days only etc etc. There
are a lot of options to try and get the ticking right.

There is a sample here

https://www.reportlab.com/chartgallery/line/#prettyPhoto[iframes]/3/

copy from the source link

https://www.reportlab.com/chartgallery/line/LineChart03/src/