[reportlab-users] Failing to import a JPEG

Dinu Gherman gherman at darwin.in-berlin.de
Wed May 18 11:29:41 EDT 2016

I’ve also tried using an older reportlab installation, and got the same result. Now I admit I’ve forgotten quite a bit about using reportlab, but I’d assume what I want here this is very basic. And no, there is no difference between a „plain“ Python environment and Miniconda. The latter is simply Continuum’s Anaconda distribution of Python without the 3GB of batteries included.

Cheers,

Dinu