[reportlab-users] How to avoid repeat formula on spreadsheet table while using platipus?

abhijith abhijithb21 at openmailbox.org
Tue Jun 14 23:50:54 EDT 2016

How can I conditionally apply repeat formula on spreadsheet table? I
have it currently displayed on all pages. Ideally it should not be
displayed on the first page. I have carry forward and brought forward as
two items to be displayed. I would like to display only carry forward in
the first page and both of them in succeeding pages. Now both of them
are displayed on the first page with brought forward left blank. This
looks unpleasant. How can I rectify this?