[reportlab-users] Is there a way to prevent table split between particular rows?

Lele Gaifax lele at metapensiero.it
Fri Feb 19 16:08:14 EST 2016

Hi,

I tried to find a way to prevent a split between particular rows in a Table:
the table in question is "grouped" and at the end of each group there is a
summary row, that I would like to avoid being orphaned on the next page on its
own.

I found a "rowSplitRange" argument on the Table ctor, that seems able to
influence the algorithm, but I failed to understand its logic, and it is not
even mentioned in the docs.

Thank you in advance for any hint!

ciao, lele.
lele at metapensiero.it  |                 -- Fortunato Depero, 1929.