[reportlab-users] Parsing of <table> & ICU wordWrap

Robin Becker robin at reportlab.com
Wed Nov 4 08:08:02 EST 2015

On 04/11/2015 05:52, Buganini wrote:
>> correct?
>
> That's correct, BTW I don't know the meaning of cbDefn.

my bad; come from pre-history where var names are too long and use memory.
cbDefn originally stood for "call back definition" and originally we intended it
for really simple stuff like indexing which didn't use any width etc etc, but it
got reused as the carrier of information for the img tag since it was the one
non-regular thing we were already doing in the break lines and similar functions.

If you have a good use case please post some small example so we can see how it
looks. If it seems useful perhaps it can be rolled into RL.