[reportlab-users] Parsing of <table> & ICU wordWrap

Buganini buganini at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 09:38:19 EST 2015

Hi,
recently I am adding <table> support to paragraph, I'm not quite
familiar with hq yet so I directly commit to my default branch:
https://bitbucket.org/buganini/reportlab/commits/all
It works pretty well for my use, unless wordWrap=='CJK', since break

I also had my hack to wordWrap using ICU
https://github.com/buganini/reportlab/commit/b0bb4a8fc4017cb6d671f006afe151c19b9b2df1
but it leads to extra spaces, I will rewrite it into a breakLinesICU()
function recently, based on my table changes.

And I may also add more attributes parsing for <table>, but all of
them will happen on the same branch because I just need them all, this
will make it harder to merge back to upstream (if that may happen), so
before that I'd like to hear some ideas from you.

Buganini