[reportlab-users] Center align emoji's png images inside Paragraph

Robin Becker robin at reportlab.com
Tue Jul 14 07:29:35 EDT 2015

On 14/07/2015 10:54, Kaviraj Kanagaraj wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am trying to insert emjo's png inside Paragraph in reportlab. Basically
> image size Im using 18x18 with Paragraph Font size of 18 with center
> alignment. If Paragraph contains less than 6 pngs, All emojis are center
> aligned. But once its more than that Its no more center aligned.
>
> How to add those pngs inside paragraph without disturbing the paragraph
> styles?
>
> Thanks in advance
Can you please supply a simple example of the problem? I guess you are using an
18pt font and the img tag inside it, but I am not going to guess how this is
going wrong. I can make 18 x 18 images fairly easily, but exactly what the
layout is probably affects the problem. We have been asked before about emoji's
and I believe some fonts do have them, but using images would certaily be an
alternative.

I assume you mean vertically centred.