[reportlab-users] Alternative Text Question

Chris Murray quiethunter at msn.com
Thu Feb 5 12:23:11 EST 2015

I use the free version of Reportlab to produce a 59 single-page page monthly reports in pdf format that show two graphs and a table on each page.  The program creates the graphs using matplotlib and the table using Reportlab and then places them on the page.  After the reports are created, we use Acrobat to manually add alternative text to the figures to make it suitable for a screen reader, providing access for the visually impaired.  This takes a long time.
My question is whether there is a way to get Reportlab to insert the alternative text for the three figures?
Thank you for your time.