[reportlab-users] IndexError exception in platypus.paraparser

Robin Becker robin at reportlab.com
Thu Dec 31 04:27:12 EST 2015

Hi Germán, I don't believe we have ever claimed that we are threads
afe; in fact I believe we have always said the RL code is not. Besides
your example we have many instances of module global variables which
are used in simple ways ie font dictionaries and the like.

Since PDF production is likely a heavy user we have recommended using
a queue or an external process to guarantee single thread behaviour.
Our django projects never use the threaded model always forking.