[reportlab-users] Arabic support

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Mon Aug 24 18:03:07 EDT 2015

Currently, we do not support Arabic or other RTL languages.

To be honest, we need a developer with a need for this, or some
ability to read the language(s), to pick this up and make it work; it
is open source, after all.  We had an Arabic-speaking developer long
ago but he moved on.  If you are able to help out that would be great.
My colleague who know the most about it, Robin Becker, is away this
week but back on 1st September and can hopefully point you the right
way.

- Andy Robinson
ReportLab