[reportlab-users] Incorrect character composition

Glenn Linderman v+python at g.nevcal.com
Tue Apr 14 15:05:04 EDT 2015

6-7 weeks with no response, for a while I thought the list was dead, but
now a flurry of messages....

I guess I didn't actually ask a question, but is this, like kerning,
thought to be too slow to implement, or is it just that the market for
reportlab simply doesn't include languages that don't have precomposed
glyphs, or something else?