[reportlab-users] How are split, wrap, wrapOn supposed to work?

Henning von Bargen henning.vonbargen at arcor.de
Sat Nov 8 17:12:35 EST 2014

Robin Becker wrote:

> If you have a simple example where wordaxe fails and our Paragraph class
> succeeds I will try and work out what's happening given the image size etc etc.

Here's the test case:

http://sourceforge.net/p/deco-cow/code/HEAD/tree/trunk/tests/test_platypus_paragraphs.py#l272

story.append(Paragraph('Image larger than the frame',h3))
story.append(ImageAndFlowables(
Image(gif,width=6*110,height=6*44),
Paragraph('''The concept of an integrated one box...

This is an adopted test from the ReportLab test suite,
and (- you mentioned it - it's an extreme case where the image is larger than the frame according to the title.

Henning