[reportlab-users] Reportlab + SVG

Tamer Higazi th982a at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 31 04:58:57 EDT 2014

Hi Andy,

I am more and more interisted from day to day in reportlab... and I am
planing to write this week a flowable that implements SVG.

I found something:

http://ralsina.me/weblog/posts/BB753.html

and this might be really interisting:

http://sk1project.org/modules.php?name=Products&product=uniconvertor

which is in python as well. Totally open source and a part of inkmagic.

As soon I have finished the flowable it will be available on bitbucket.

Tamer