[reportlab-users] Text with multiple languages.

Tim Butram atrus6 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 15:36:24 EDT 2014

I'm generating a document that has a wide varity of languages, from Arabic
to English to Chinese. Unfortunatly, I'm unable to find a single font that
will allow me to print such a varity of characters. Additionally, I don't
have previous knowledge of what language the String I'm trying to print out
which makes it difficult to switch fonts based on the contents of the text.

What are some solutions to this problem?

Thanks,
Tim